|Rolling Advertisement for
of the position
limit Remuneration (per month)
Fellow/Research Associate in
multiple research areas
Ph.D. (submitted/awarded) in any branch of
biological Sciences. Candidates with Ph.D. in other sciences, but willing to take part in biological research are also
encouraged to apply.
Experience in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Structural Biology, Cell
Biology, Infectious Disease, Conservation Genetics, Veterinary Science,
Reproductive Biology, Bioinformatics/Computation and Molecular
Diagnostics is desired but not mandatory.
[Position Code: PDF_RA]
(as sanctioned by the funding agency)
any query regarding the application and the status of application write
your filled in
General terms and conditions:
*Note:This is a rolling
advertisement. Eligible candidates will be invited for interview based
on the availability of appropriate positions. Applications older than
six months will be automatically eliminated. If you do not receive
interview call during this time, reapplication is required for further
Positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
HRDG (CSIR) prevailing guidelines are applicable these positions.
All categories of applicants are required to submit online application.
The age relaxation of five years for SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Handicapped candidates as per HRDG (CSIR) norms.
- The fellowship is normally fixed at Rs.22000 or 36000/- for Post Doctoral Fellow/Research Associate as sanctioned by the funding agency. However, a selected candidate may be placed in the higher start of stipend if recommended by the Selection Committee and approved by the Director, CCMB, based on ample justification. Higher start fellowship is also contingent on the availability of funds in the project.
- Remunerations indicated are maximum admissible and will depend upon the availability of funds and subject to conditions applicable to projects from different funding agencies at the time of recruitment.
- HRA may be admissible at the rate of 30% subject to conditions applicable to the projects from different funding agencies
- Recruitment will be based on preliminary screening of qualifications, experience and the suitability of the candidates to the nature of research project. Subsequently, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted and would be invited for an interview to be held at CSIR-CCMB. Further, short-listed candidates will be empanelled for appointment in specific projects as and when appropriate positions become available. The selected candidates will be available for appointment in projects for a minimum period of six months.
- Mere empanelment does not guarantee an appointment.